More Information :
Equipment List:- :
To be provided via email once booking is confirmed.
Piping For Beginners
This course is a 1 week course.
- You will learn how to pipe on cakes to a very high standard.
- How to prepare piping bags or use commercial ones.
- You will learn to make correct consistency royal icing.
- Basic piping techniques with different nozzles using different consistency mediums.
- Colouring different mediums.
- Tips and techniques.
- Use a range of tools..
- Apply fine details.
Learn how to create the perfect royal iced coating correctly, from start to finish. Add finishing touches by adding a variety of skills.
Dates Available 2021:
April - 16th, 23rd
May - 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
June - 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
July - 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
August - 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Sept - 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
Oct - 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
Nov - 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Dec - 3rd, 10th, 17th
**Due to popular demand limited numbers available on all classes**
- All recipes will be provided where required.
- Any preparation work will be advised 24 hours (longer where possible) before required.
- Upon booking you will be advised of any tools, ingredients required via email.
- Smartphone, tablet or webcam required.
- Internet connection speed of at least 2mb
- Audio connection only (optional)
A zoom link will be sent upon booking confirmation.
Start Date: 2021 - Various Dates
Day / Time: Thursday Evening 7.00 pm - 8.00 pm
- Each lesson will normally be 1 hour.
- 1-2-1 experience where the cake creator will come around the class and speak individually with each class member.
- You will gain professional and invaluable tips in sugar craft.
- Fully inerative learning.
- Ask as many questions and be involved as feels comfortable.