Each time a User visits the Site, two general levels of information about the visit can be retained. The first level comprises statistical and other analytical information on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the Site. The second is Personal Information (as defined below).
We do not follow a User's browsing path outside of the Site.
1. Collection of your Personal Information
- The "Personal Information" which may be collected from users of the Site includes your name, postal address, telephone number, mobile number and your email address.
2. Use of your Personal Information
- We shall only use your Personal Information for (i) the purposes for which it was provided by you, (ii) verification purposes and statistical analysis, (iii) communication and administration purposes. Furthermore, you will also receive an option to have your information used for marketing purposes.
- In this case, data may be passed onto appropriate individuals, organisations or companies if specifically protected. We do not sell, lease or release by other means any details to third parties. Any personal information provided by users for the website shall be maintained and processed by us in accordance with our obligations under the Irish Data Protection Legislation.
3. Information Automatically Logged.
- We log your IP address, browsers, user agent and a referring address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Site and to identify unique Users. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
- We may perform statistical analysis of User behaviour in order to measure interest of various areas of our Site (for product development purposes) and to inform advertisers how many Users have seen or clicked their advertising banners. We may also use demographic and preference information to allow advertising banners on our site to be targeted, in aggregate to Users for whom they are most pertinent. This means that Users may see advertising that is most likely to interest them and advertisers send their message to people who are most likely to be receptive, improving both the User's experience and the effectiveness of the ads. In this statistical analysis and banner advertising targeting, we would disclose information to third parties only in aggregate form. Personal Information about you as an individual subscriber will not be provided to any third party without your consent.
6. Security of your Personal Information
7. External Links to Third Parties
- This website contains Links to other websites. We are not responsible for any of these sites and suggest that you review their Privacy Policies on entry, especially if you are required to supply personal details about yourself.
9. Who to Contact
- If you have any questions about this policy or the Site in general, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Irish Data Protection Commissioner
- Further information on your data privacy rights is available on the Data Protection Commissioner's website at www.dataprivacy.ie