Frost a cake - Beginners
More Information :
Equipment List:- :
A full list will be emailed upon booking confirmation.
Beginners How To Frost A CAke
Frost A Cake - Beginners Class
- Bake a cake techniques - Do' & Don't
- Level a cake
- Filling a cake
- Prepare a cake
- Frost a cake (stages)
Learn how to frost a cake from start to finish.
Add finishing touches by adding a variety of skills.
Various Dates Available 2021:-
- April - 15th, 22nd, 29th
- May - 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- June - 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- July - 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- August - 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- Sept - 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- Oct - 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Nov - 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
**Due to popular demand limited numbers available on all classes**
Smartphone, tablet or webcam required.
Internet connection speed of at least 2mb
Audio connection only (optional)
A Zoom meeting will be sent upon booking.
Start Date: Optional
Day / Time: Thursday Evening
Location: Online only
Each lesson will normally be 2 hours.
1-2-1 experience where the cake creator will come around the class and speak individually with each class member.
You will be allowed to ask questions within the class. It will be fully interactive.
You will gain professional and invaluable tips in sugar craft.